Expert Duo Stick (Amber Light 1)
Liquid Lumière Anti-Aging Illuminator (Luster)
Anastasia Beverly Hills
Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette
Highlighting Blush (Albatross)
Highlighter Blush (L'Orchidée)
VICTORIA BECKHAM ESTÉE LAUDER
Highlighter Modern Mercury
On-The-Glow Blush and Illuminator (Coral Rose/ Nude Glow)
Josie Maran Argan
There’s nothing better than a beauty product that can be used to serve a double-duty; and yes highlighters are one of those items that just do wonders.
It doesn’t just work to give a glow but infuses a whole lot of life and will make you look more awake. Get the most out of the this beauty must-have through our 5 ways to use a highlighter just like a professional makeup artist.
1) Apply highlighter with your finger tips under the brow bone (right above the crease of your eyelid)- to create the illusion of bigger and wider eyes.
2) For a subtle glowing skin, over the blush add just a pinch of highlighter on the center of the apple of your cheek.
3) A great trick to make your nose look slimmer, brush a little of highlighter along the bridge of your nose, then blend foundation on the sides, but make sure you go for a shade or two darker.
4) If you are getting very little sleep, an old trick in the book for looking awake, is to add a dab of highlighter to the inner corners of the eyes- to create a fresh looking complexion.
5) After applying your favourite shade of lipstick, add some highlighter using a concealer brush to your cupid’s bow, to give your lipstick a clean and defining look.
Click through our gallery above for the 9 best highlighters you may find out there!