Meghan Markle surprised many by choosing Clare Waight Keller to design her simple yet elegant Givenchy wedding gown, but her flawless beauty look was exactly what we expected.
Makeup artist Daniel Martin created a natural glowing complexion that showed off her freckles, while the eyes were the stars of the show. The lids were filled with smoky gray eyeshadow while the eyebrows were neatly filled in with the lashes curled and lengthened. The cheeks were flushed with a peachy pink tone and this soft hue was also used on the lips.
The visionary behind Markle’s bridal hair was the French-born master stylist Serge Normant, who gave the new Duchess of Sussex a low bun that was covered by a five-metre long veil and Order of Splendour tiara, on loan from the Queen and once owned by Queen Mary, with a few stray strands framing her face.
Maria Hatzistefanis, founder of Rodial beauty has put together her own guide to how to recreate Markle’s beauty look with some of the key products from her range.
1.Prep the skin with the VIT C pads + Pink Diamond Mask for plumping & lifting
2. Skin tint in Hamptons + St Barths applied lightly
3. Glamobrow in Dark Ash Brown to define the brows
4. Smokey eye pencil in brown + eye sculpt for eye shadow
5. Multiple layers of the Glamolash XXL mascara
6. Lots of bronzer mixed with blush in Copacabana
7. Suede lips in Melrose Avenue
8. Set with Translucent HD powder.