Kendall Jenner has been named the highest paid model, overtaking Gisele Bündchen who held the title for 15 years.
According to Forbes, Jenner earned $22 million in the last year which the magazine tributes to her huge Instagram following as well as deals with Estée Lauder, Adidas and La Perla and not forgetting the family TV show Keeping up with the Kardashians along with the clothing line with sister Kylie, KENDALL + KYLIE.
Gisele, who held the top spot since 2002, didn’t do too badly with $17.5 million in the bank which could be down to her doing less campaigns. Other models on the list included Gigi and Bella Hadid and plus-size campaigner Ashley Graham.
See the full list for Forbes’ World’s Highest-Paid Models below:
- Kendall Jenner – $22 million
- Gisele Bundchen – $17.5 million
- Chrissy Teigen – $13.5 million
- Adriana Lima – $10.5 million
- Gigi Hadid – $9.5 million
- Rosie Huntington-Whitely – $9.5 million
- Karlie Kloss – $9 million
- Liu Wen – $6.5 million
- Bella Hadid – $6 million
- Ashley Graham – $5.5 million