In this ultimate tribute to Sicily, Dolce&Gabbana Beauty introduces its first colour and care lipstick, Miss Sicily.
The wide range of shades emulates the region’s shimmering postcard-perfect landscape, where the sun and the sea invite you to live to the fullest. Rosalia, Maria, Concetta, are only a few names, typical of Sicilian women, which inspire each of the 16 shades, which are grouped into five colour families, soft nudes, statement pinks, confident purples, sunny corals, and bold reds.
The ultra-light texture and vibrant hues sets on the lips, in a blend of unique polymers to give each Miss Sicily shade an inimitable radiance. An array of moisture-keepers prepares the lips to fuse with the colour, while a combination of emollient oils softens the skin, leaving an irresistible protective film. When applied, the lipsticks supple, lightweight, and non-sticky texture adheres to the lips and feels like a second skin.
Here, Dolce & Gabbana Beauty International Makeup Artist shares his top tips for creating the perfect Dolce & Gabbana lips.
• Use the lipliner matching the chosen shade of Miss Sicily Lipstick.
• Apply the lipliner all over the lips and lip corners.
• Fill the lips within a freehand application with Miss Sicily Lipstick. One layer is enough for a shine and elegant effect.
• Apply a second time for more intensity and a glossy effect.
• Define the shape of the lips with the lipliner to make the look bolder.
Dolce & Gabbana Miss Sicily collection will be available in the region as of April 2017, at all Dolce&Gabbana Beauty counters.