Huda Beauty has revamped her iconic Liquid Matte Liquid Lipstick which gave her global recognition when it first launched six years ago.
The Dubai-based entrepreneur has reformulated the product with the desire to make it even better than the multi-million selling lipstick that shot her to fame.
“I created these lipsticks because I could never find a liquid lipstick that suited my needs. This formula is so light and feels like you’re wearing nothing at all but gives you a transfer-proof finish that lasts all day, in shades to die for.” Said Huda Kattan
After two years of reworking the texture, the new formula is vegan-friendly and even more comfortable with an extended shade range suitable for all skin tones.
The non-drying formula offers a one-swipe application of vibrant colour coverage with up to eight hours of staying power and is flake, streak, smudge, and transfer-proof.
Now available in 16 shades, it also boasts the thinnest possible texture infused with the brand’s unique Lip L.O.V.E. Complex – which stands for lycopene, olive oil, vitamin A & E, essential fatty acids – that will keep lips supple throughout the day.
Huda and her team have made sure that the suede-like texture dries down with zero stickiness and feels like you’re wearing nothing at all.
Huda’s How To:
Use Liquid Matte Liquid Lipstick & Lip Contour 2.0 together:
- For maximum impact, line lips using the Lip Contour 2.0 of your choice and fade towards the centre.
2. Apply a thin layer of Liquid Matte Liquid Lipstick in a corresponding or lighter shade to fill in.
3. Allow approximately 30 seconds for colour to set and intensify to a matte finish.
- Prep your lips with a small amount of WISHFUL Kiss Lip Scrub for soft and exfoliated lips.
2. Experiment further with your look, mixing shades to create your own personal tone.
3. For a lifted, fuller-looking pout, use Lip Contour 2.0 to slightly overline & draw straight across the cupid’s bow and centre of the bottom lip, then connect to the corners following the natural lip shape.
Liquid Matte Liquid Lipstick is available on hudabeauty.com and Sephora Middle East online and in-store.