Nestled into the stylish beachfront location of West Palm Beach on The Palm Jumeirah, a new elegant Italian restaurant has become the go-to luxury dining destination for UAE residents and tourists.
Loren Ristorante combines the flavour of the Italian Riviera with gorgeous art deco-inspired interiors to create one of the city’s hottest locations. Situated in a rooftop setting with stunning views overlooking the Arabian Gulf and the Dubai Marina skyline this picturesque setting is the perfect location for a romantic evening or a catch-up with friends. We were immediately impressed with the interiors which combine Art Deco elements with sixties and seventies Italian-Riviera-style details.
If the weather allows, a table outside will give you the opportunity to take in the impressive views, while the inside tables offer views into the open kitchen. The service here is impeccable with international staff sharing their expertise on the food and drinks throughout your evening.
When it comes to the food you won’t be disappointed. Open for lunch and dinner Loren Ristorante focuses on hearty Italian dishes with an artistic flair. Presentation here is second to none and with colourful dishes and creative plating that make each course perfectly Instagrammable.
On the Menu
From delicious seafood to Italian classics to irresistible dessert Loren Ristorante is a treat for your senses. Highlight starter dishes include:
- Manzo Battuto Alla Piemonthese; an angus beef carpaccio with Bagna Cauda, Stracchino Cheese, Baby Spinach, Topinambur Chips.
- Branzino Alla Catalana; the Sea Bass Tartare, Catalana Sauce, Potato Soufflé, Red Onion & Grapes Gel.
- If you are looking for something colourful the Melanzana Affumicata is for you. It comprises of Oven Baked Eggplant, Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Grana Padano & Basil.
- Burrata E Peperoni 90 Burrata Cheese, Roasted Bell Peppers, Green Olives, Aromatic Oil.
- Insalata Loren is a must-try salad with Mixed Seasonal Leaves, Peach, Orange, Roasted Mixed Nuts, Loren Dressing.
Our favourite main courses include:
- Tortelli Loren; Tortelli Pasta Stuffed With Burrata & Pistacchio, Creamy Lemon Sauce.
- Bresaola E Stracchino pizza croccante.
- Branzino Mediterraneo; Seared Wild Sea Bass Fillet, Beluga Lentils, Broccoli Purée, Artichoke, Fish Broth
From the grill, highly recommended dishes include:
- Branzino Al Sale; Oven Baked Sea Bass In A Salt Crust.
- Wagyu Ribeye 300g: Chargrilled Wagyu Ribeye Ms – 5.
And finally, make sure you save room for dessert. Our favourite sweet treats are:
- Profiteroles Al Cioccolato: Profiteroles Filled With Hazelnuts Praline, Topped With Warm White Chocolate.
- Traditional Tiramisu Served With A ‘Cremino’ Sigaro.
For more information visit: lorenristorantedubai.com
For Reservations: 04 5578293 | firstname.lastname@example.org