After a period of closure due to COVID-19 Benefit’s Brow Bars are reopening across selected stores in the Middle East.
If like us, you’ve been dying to get perfectly groomed brows over the past few months the wait is over as Benefit brow bars reopen in selected Sephora stores across the region.
Benefit has new safety guidelines in place to ensure the safety of all of its customers and staff members.
All staff have undergone intense training to ensure that they are adhering to the strictest protocols as well as taking precautionary measures to ensure the safety of customers.
Some of the guidelines being followed include:
- All Benefit employees are required to take a self-screening questionnaire and temperature check every day before work.
- Both employees (mandatory) and consumers (per local mandates) are required to wear a mask at all times. All Benefit employees must sanitise their hands before putting clean gloves on, before touching anything or every 30 minutes.
- All employees are required to wear gloves and to sanitise them following a strict protocol when touching service tools and products.
- All Brow Bar stations and chairs are thoroughly sanitised upon store opening, disinfected every hour, and disinfected again after service.
- The typical two-seat service stations are now limited to one customer per station and placed 6 feet apart from each other.
- A fresh “sanitary maintenance area” is set up for each client and all used materials are disposed of after each service. Used non-disposable tools such as tweezers and scissors are separated into a clearly labeled container immediately after use for proper cleaning.
- All non-disposable tools are sanitised and placed in barbicide for disinfection at our boutiques and retailers. Before use, they are disinfected again using alcohol.
- Brow Experts handle testers to limit contamination risk. All product testers are sanitised before and after every use and use single-use, disposable applicators are used to avoid cross-contamination.
Selected Benefit Brow Bars are now open across Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Al Ain and Ras Al Khaimah. To book visit the online booking page and services finder. Please book ahead.